Caravan Camping Park Plus Glamping Pod
Lunedale in Teesdale
Mark and Helen welcome you to Highside Farm Camping, Luxury Glamping & Caravan Site in Teesdale
Tents, Caravans, and Campervans are welcome on our smallholding in beautiful Teesdale.
Why should you stay with us;
- You will be on the intimate, quiet, dark sky site of Teesdale
- You will have absolutely glorious views of the Teesdale Fells
- You will experience stunning starlit skies (subject to weather conditions)
- Arrival times are ‘strictly’ 3pm till 7pm and departing 11am camping and caravan.
- No 1 night stays Friday to Sunday and Bank Holidays.
- Pitches are leveled and terraced/numbered.
- Covid restrictions so please bring your own toiletries including toilet rolls.
- NO music
- Fire Pits (first bag of logs free, then £10 per bag) – Glamping Pod Only
- No group bookings (maximum of 4 adults)
- Dogs £2 per night
Highside Farm is a working smallholding near Middleton-in-Teesdale in the Northern Pennines.
The campsite is set within an area of outstanding natural beauty and enjoys extensive views over Lunedale and Teesdale.
You will have facilities including toilets, showers, facilities for washing up, and electric hook up.
Quiet country camping at Highside Farm.
The overnight price per pitch for 2 people is £30.00 with no additional charge for facilities including showers.
Additional person £10 per night
There is a £5 per night electric hookup charge should you wish to use electricity.
Dogs are charged at £2 each and must be kept on a lead at all times.
Walkers pitch, non-electric £10 per night
Our site is open from 1st April to 30th September.